Refund / Cancellation Policy
- If, for any reason, you wish to change or cancel your order you can do so, by emailing: email@example.com or by calling & texting at (+91) 9000162000. Please cancel orders within 24 hours after you place your order for 90% refund. 30% cancellation fee will be applied after that.
- OneRoze makes every effort to ensure that you receive excellent service. If, at any time, you experience problems with an order, please let us know. Oneroze will not cancel or change orders already in process at the florist, en-route or delivered.Same-day orders are processed immediately, and usually cannot be changed. If you are calling about an order that is scheduled to be delivered on the same day, you can reach us on (+91) 9000162000. No change in delivery instructions will be entertained by OneRoze prior to 3 working hours of the time of delivery and acknowledged by our Customer support team (domestic).
- With effect from 19 April 2016, any refund if initiated by OneRoze in its sole discretion, in respect of cancellation of order by the customer, can only be processed in terms of Gift Vouchers. Gift Voucher shall be valid for 3 (three) months from the date of issue, and would apply on the Website catalogue (www.oneroze.com). Gift Voucher can be used only once and will not be exchanged for anything other the products/services as specified therein. Once used, it expires automatically and no refund or return will be entertained in relation to the purchases/orders made with it.
- A full refund will be processed by OneRoze in the event OneRoze determines that the cancellation of the order is due to OneRoze’s incapability of fulfilling the order. The refund would be processed within 2 -7 working days (Indian Banks Working Days) to the customer’s preferred bank account.
- OneRoze will not entertain any complaint for perishable products like fresh flowers. after 48 hours from the time of delivery.
- If user placed two or more identical orders by mistake, keep us informed. We will give a full refund for the duplicate order barring transaction fees, provided that the order has not been prepared or delivered.
- If we find that the same order has been made twice, we will try to contact the customer and get that clarified. If the customer is not contactable, we will take the decision on your behalf and that will be final.